If you are looking for Duplicate Patlu, look here.
He is a thin man in his thirties who wears glasses, but can also see without them. He has a few dark brown hairs on the back of his head. He wears a yellow kurta and orange leggings with brown shoes.
In New Modern City & Europe Tour episodes of Motu Patlu, Patlu wears a tunic with a blue outline and blue leggings.
He is a clever and brave man. He wants to live a simple life in contrast to Motu, who wants to achieve and be well-known. Whenever they are doing something, usually Patlu will be doing the right thing but Motu's clumsiness ruins it all. Nevertheless, he is loyal to his friends, especially Motu. They both have an unbreakable bond.
Powers and Abilities
Patlu is a wise and clever man. He manages to save his friends even in the most difficult of problems. He can even figure out John or other bad people's plans. He has long stretchable arms which he uses to grab John and his goons when they are running or for other purposes. He is also capable of dodging objects that are thrown at him.
He is not strong. He can beat John when he is alone but is beaten by strong criminals or John's goons.
- His design is a parallel version of Ghasitaram's.
- In Salim Robot, Patlu’s weight is shown as being 56 kilograms (123 pounds), and his height is 5’08. In the later episode Wajan however, his weight changed to being about 10 kilograms (22 pounds).
- He is unable to grow a mustache naturally.
- He is named Sutin in the Sinhalese dub.
- Patlu can occasionally break the fourth wall. For example, at the end of the episode "Chotu Ka Homework", Patlu looks at the viewer and remarks that Motu can easily do math if the math problem has to do with samosas.
- Patlu knows how to cook.
- In the Motu Patlu Lotpot comics, Motu and Patlu are brothers. In the show, they are friends.
- There is a man identical to Patlu named Duplicate Patlu, which the people of Furfuri Nagar call Taklu. Taklu's mother's name is unknown. It is unknown whether Patlu and Taklu are related.
- "Hmm... hmm.... hmm...Idea!"
- "Motu kuch karo!" (Motu, do something!)
Tamil - "Hmm... hmm.... hmm...Idea!"'
Motu seekiramma etaavathu pannu. (Motu, do something!)